The transfer of ownership of a vehicle is to be applied in the concerned zonal office where vehicle is already registered and following are the documents to be submitted :-
- Registration certificate in original
- Form no.29 duly filled in duplicate (attested one copy)
- Form no.30 duly filled in duplicate
- Attested copy of valid insurance certificate
- Attested copy of address proof of buyer
- Attested copy of valid Pollution Under Control Certificate
- Prescribed fee
Note: Attested copy means photo copy attested by MLA/ Nigam Parshad/ Gazetted officer/ notary public
For commercial vehicles in addition to above
- Permit surrender slip for S.T.A.
- Challan clearance from Traffic Police & Enforcement branch of the Transport Dept. are required.
- Tax clearance report from Accounts.
- Copy of Valid Fitness certificate.